Dear valued clients,
As of May 1st 2023 this is our new protocol:
- Please call into the clinic when you have arrived. We will have you wait in your car until we are ready to see your pet.
- ONE person will accompany the pet into the clinic (euthanasia excepted). If you would prefer not to come into the clinic or have the kids in tow, etc., we will be happy to come to your car to collect your pet from you as we have done in the past.
- If you are picking up medication or food please call when you arrive at the clinic so we can have your items ready. You can come into the clinic to pick them up, or we can place them outside on the table as before. Ordering and preparing products ahead of time will speed up the process so please call at least 24 hours ahead if possible.
- Anyone entering the clinic MUST wear a non-cloth mask at all times.
- Please DO NOT ENTER the clinic if you or anyone in your household is sick with any illness.
- All technician appointments will still be curbside.
- If you still prefer curbside (not coming into the clinic) we are happy to accommodate you.
The Doctors and staff of CAH